Reflection

Going through this module is definitely the most memorable one in my first semester as I get to speak more frequently compared to other modules. I learned that I had many flaws and I do not communicate to people using proper English sentences, which is causing me some hard time to get to adapt to technical communication 1010. A summary of what I had done would be, to write a formal report, Presentation, product summary in APA format. Through lessons, I have learned to paraphrase and summarise words and wrote it into my product summary to avoid plagiarism and ease of understanding my product summary. The most interesting part of this module would be to be able to deliver effective oral presentations. Recalling my first attempt, my eye contact was at the ground or my friend that I know of while presenting.
This module is therefore not just a communication lesson, with a helpful team that would be willing to improve my confidence in technical communication with speaking , writing and opportunity to socialize in many ways. I believe it would be great advantages for my future.

Comments

  1. Thank you, Si Yong, for this brief post overviewing all your hard work this term. I appreciate your effort and the positive attititude.

    Best wishes as you continue your learning journey!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Product Summary of vehicle tracking devices